Welcome to my professional blog. It will be a journey, possibly a long one. Follow me if you like...

Thursday 4 March 2010

And so it begins!

This will be the first entry into my personal, professional blog. Each entry will be an account of my professional development in Education. This week marks the start of my journey into online learning; aiming for a certificate in Instructional Design & Technology.

My first task is to create some RSS feeds to websites and blogs that I feel will be useful to me on my journey. Wow! Seems easy enough for some of you I'm sure. I'm just about OK with the instruction "Create a blog" but when you get into RSS feeds, google readers and embedding links, I begin to feel as though I've barely step out of the sandbox!

Still only one way to get the job done... get in there and have a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment